mercoledì 8 aprile 2009

E-learning. Italian Districts In The International Economy

Reflective Blogging N° 2: Critical reading. My specific case of study.

Italian Districts in the International Economy

Good afternoon guys!
On Sunday I finished my task writing what I learned in the lesson of last week. As you already know , I can use different tools to search pieces of information I need. Google Books, Google Blogs, Google Scholar are some example.
I’m learning to use the Internet in a more accurate way, focusing attention on what I need and skipping what is irrelevant.
Last Thursday, Sarah asked us to search for articles or abstracts useful for our thesis. I think I’ll deal with Italian Districts in the International Economy. I surfed the Internet and I found some interesting articles in Del.ici.ous. Nevertheless, today I found this paper written by Rodolfo Helg. I’d like to analyse it in order to see if I can consider this piece of information reliable or not.
Here the url: http://www.biblio.liuc.it/liucpap/pdf/68.pdf.

Who is the Autor? The information is given under the title. The autor is Rodolfo Helg
When did he write this paper? He wrote it on November, 19th, 1999.
Where did he publish the paper? He published it in the Liuc Papers n. 68 Serie Economia e Impresa.
Why did he write it? He wrote it to analyse the role of Italian Districts in the International Economy.
Dear friends, I tried to apply the knowledge acquired last week. Try to do it too! You spare time and in few minutesyu can select and pick up useful data. In this way you can judge the data found and say if they are trustable or not. The paper I found is an autoritative source protected by copy right. Rodolfo Cattaneo is a teacher at "Carlo Cattaneo" University. Here is further link about Prof. Hegl:
http://www.confindustria.it/docixi.nsf/(all)/6DA5F725F8775C2DC12572D5002AE5C9?Opendocument&MenuID=2E32A72C2E23911BC1257126005AD8B2
Have a nice afternoon.
ELE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento