mercoledì 25 marzo 2009

Social Bookmarking


Hi dear friends!
If you want to learn some good Internet Websites about English and German online newspapers and broadcast, go and wisite these here, I found using "Delicious". Some of you study at the moment or studied during their university career also the German language, so why don't improve our English and German skills at the same time, using the Web. Let's start with this one here.
http://www.dw-world.de/ The "Deutsche Welle" is a German Channel, which also has its online Website. Here you can read news and listen to radio programms. Moreover, Do you want to have fun and to listen to something screamigly funny? Here is a wonderful Website for you, where you can find pop-culture parodies and politically incorrect humor: http://www.madtv.com/ .Beside this, if you are interested on sport, go to: http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/. Here you can listen to live news and live sport . Than, if you want to relax listening and watching to fiction programms, try: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio7/. Last but not least, if we want to speak like English native speaker study carefully on this Website here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/pron/. Your and my pronounciation will be fantastic. Dear visitors, have fun and improve yourself =). It's easy.

2 commenti:

  1. Hi dear Elena!
    Reading your blog posts is always a pleasure!They spread enthusiasm! I've just read your last post and I found it very clear and well written. I also surfed the net, following your suggestions. If you check my bookmarks you will see that more or less we have the same interests. I think that working in group and learning from each other is a great means that stimulates and motivates to improve our language skills. I'm also proud of learning every week new "technological tools". I really have made "giant steps"!!
    See you soon. Have a nice day!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Elena,

    I looked at your bookmarks and I visited all the websites you mentioned. Some of them are really interesting! As Francesca wrote, we share similar interests, above all for what foreign languages are concerned.

    Here below I would like to point you attention to some grammatical/spelling mistakes you made ;-)

    to learn about some websites (wrong position of the preposition...maybe a cut and paste mistake...)

    so, why don't...? (you left the ? out)

    I would eliminate the "heres" that seem to me not very English.

    Here it is a wonderful Website for you

    interested in sport

    Instead of 'than' I would say "Then,if you want
    to..."

    Like English native speakers (plural)

    Thank you for your nice post and for your suggestions.
    Bye,

    Francesca M.

    RispondiElimina