mercoledì 11 marzo 2009

Welcome

Hi guys !!!I want to welcome you in my personal blog. Have fun with me to build up a creative and successful personal page. This is my first blog experience and I have to say that I am embarassed, as it is difficult for me to use it and to understand where I have to go to post messages, to load photos and so on. Patiently, I managed to do it. Some of my class mates are familiar with blogs and they are really good!!! I'm getting down, as I can't do what the others do!!! Be patient with me please! I am sure this blog will help me to get acquainted with the Internet and the technological tools used in it. However, I am really motiveted to go on and to overcome the initial problems, as I am confident, that I will improve my English and in particular I'll be more carefull and accurate with the use of language.

2 commenti:

  1. Hi Elena,
    actually I think you are very good with blogs. I like the images you inserted as well as the well-developed content of your post. I am sure that at the end of your semester your blog will be really nice!
    See you soon,

    Francesca

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Elena!
    As I told you I have taken a look to your blog and I think that you have done a good work until now.
    This is my first experience with a blog too, so I completely understand your feelings with new technologies, but I'm sure that this can be a good experience to improve our language skills, especially with our peer feedback!
    I if you want, leave a comment to my page too!
    See you tomorrow :-)
    Anna.

    RispondiElimina