martedì 31 marzo 2009

Respond of E-tivity 4


Social Bookmarking is fantastic, as in a few minutes it is easy to find every kind of information required. I wanted to have the possibility to watch my favourite TV-series such as for example Desperate Housewives, CSI Miami, The District, Doctor House and going through Del.icio.us I found Francesca’s (Manieca) interesting link to “TV.com”. I added it to my bookmarks lists and I assure you that this is a golden opportunity of relaxing and enjoying during the free time. Go there if you want to be well-informed on the latest but also on the oldest TV-series and programmes. However, I found also this Website: “focusenglish.com” on Francesca’s page and I assure you, dear reader, it is really useful. It demands attention and patience but the results are really rewarding. I thank my teacher for having taught me to use Del.icio.us. I can find quickly sources I wouldn’t have found so easily with Google. I am conscious of the advantages on using Google, but the results are not always satisfactory. Del.icio.us links people from all over the world, not only with my same interests but also with other pastimes, which become useful when we don’t expect them. (Sarah, I hope to have given a good translation of : “quando non te l’aspetti”). If we keep on working in this way, we’ll became C1 speakers, I’ m sure =)).

1 commento:

  1. Hi!
    What are your favourite old-time tv series? Did you watch the Robinson's? I did,and adored them so much! :-)
    Maybe you could use links to the websites you write about in this post, it is easy: you write the name of the site, underline it and click on the "little world" button at the centre of the toolbar, then copy the url of the website and....done!
    It is funny because one can combine any word with any site, so that there is no need to past and a copy an url in a new window! :-)
    Ok, hope I didn't bother you too much,
    see you next week!

    RispondiElimina